Thursday, November 13, 2008

Is the week over yet?

This week has been very strange for all of us. Not really horrible, BUT not the best. The kids have been unusually grumpy and not satisfied with anything.....Emmy has had a full week of getting into things that are off limits such as my makeup, the pantry (lots of stuff in there), and the dog food bowl. I love her love of life and excitement over the smallest things, but at times I wish she would just slow down. I can't wait until her 2nd birthday and I can put her in some much needed activities to burn that NEVER ending energy. Oh what I would give to have half of her energy. My house would be spotless, home cooked meals every night, and I would have the body I had before 3 children (anyone remember those days?)

I am truly looking forward to going to the Nutcracker Market tomorrow with a few finds. There is nothing better to lift your spirits then shopping without kids, while listening to Christmas music.

No comments:



Followers



Davis 1 week

Emmy-21 mths

Emmy-21 mths.

Dewberry Farms trip

Dewberry Farms trip
Madison