Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Me! Monday

Ok, today is my first time to do Not Me! Monday. We will see how if goes.....

1. During this crazy weekend, I did not secretly wish for the week to start so I can get some rest.

2. While I was at a baby shower yesterday, I did not do the happy dance because Davis was asleep the entire time. I got to visit with my friends in peace and quiet!

3. Instead of washing my laundry like I should have I did not get dirty pants out of the pile and put them on.

4. I did not go to bed dirt and sweaty from my workout because I was too tired to take a shower.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha I would never get dirty jeans out of the laundry to wear...or do a dance about a sleeping baby! You did good...I would change the link in the post to today's not me post on MckMama's though so people can read other funny posts :)

Julie said...

Sounds like me! :) Your kids are ADORABLE!!



Followers



Davis 1 week

Emmy-21 mths

Emmy-21 mths.

Dewberry Farms trip

Dewberry Farms trip
Madison