Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Only a parent would laugh

So, my hubby had a dentist appt. at 5:30 this evening. Perfect timing right?? Right in the middle of dinner time... While is away enjoying getting his teeth cleaned. Emmy (my middle child) decided she was going to cry uncontrollably because she had a fork instead of a spoon to eat her dinner. Well, Davis (my baby) then decided to start crying because she was scaring him with her high pitch crying. So, here I am 2 out 3 of my kids are crying and all I can do is laugh. I was laughing so hard! I couldn't stop! Not only was I laughing but Madison (my oldest) started to laugh too. Madison then starts telling the younger ones that this is a "happy day" and NO more "sad day". While she is saying this she has her hands on her hips and talking just like a little mommy (I was so proud). Guess what happens next..... they stopped crying!! Madison did it! She did what her mother couldn't!

I love that little girl!

No comments:



Followers



Davis 1 week

Emmy-21 mths

Emmy-21 mths.

Dewberry Farms trip

Dewberry Farms trip
Madison