Monday, December 1, 2008

Not Me! Monday

It's time for Not Me! Monday

I didn't eat so much this weekend that I am having a hard time putting my jeans on today. I would never eat so much in one week....

I would never put Emmy to sleep an half and hour early just because she was wearing me out. And moment I came back downstairs I didn't fix myself a nice glass of wine.

I am not already telling my 4 year old that "Santa is not going to bring you presents if you keep acting like this" And I know she isn't already calling my bluff!

I am not kissing my 4 mth old baby every 2 minutes because I love the way he smells! I would never kiss him that much.

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I always do the santa thing, then regret it. SOme year I'll learn. Like when they are 20.
My pants were a big snug on Sat, but I figure we are retaining water, right?!



Followers



Davis 1 week

Emmy-21 mths

Emmy-21 mths.

Dewberry Farms trip

Dewberry Farms trip
Madison