Friday, December 19, 2008

Finally Done

Okay.... I am finally done with all my Christmas shopping. I have gotten the teacher gifts done, and my parents/sisters packages are on their way!

I feel so much better and now I can really enjoy Christmas. My goal was to be done this week so I can just relax next week and truly feel Jesus coming. I love this time of year. I love the Christmas spirit. But what I truly love is giving. Giving is my favorite part of Christmas. I enjoy watching someone opening my present.

The gift I receive from giving is much greater then receiving!

Merry Christmas

1 comment:

Jeff and Mari Millar said...

Chris~ You are such a sweet girl !! Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family.. Love, Jeff and Mari.



Followers



Davis 1 week

Emmy-21 mths

Emmy-21 mths.

Dewberry Farms trip

Dewberry Farms trip
Madison